"When you come back I won't be here"當妳回來的時候我就不再等後了"
She said and gently pulled me near 她溫柔的摟近我說
:"If you want to talk you can call妳如果想和我了的話,妳可以打電話
I know it's not your fault "我知道這不是妳的錯"
I just smiled and said let go of me我只是微笑著說放開我
But there's something that I've just gotta know 但是,妳的那個人我完全已經知道了
Did someone else steal my part? 是不是有人偷走了我的位置?
She said it's not my fault
她說這不是我的錯/
Then my heart did time in Siberia此刻,我的心就好象服刑於西波利亞
Was waiting for the lie to come true仍=待壹個天真的謊言可以成為顯示
'Cause it's all so dark and mysterious 以為這壹切太過與黑暗和神秘
When the one you want doesn't want you too當妳需要的那個人不再需要妳的時候!
I was drifted in between我就漂流在這中間
Like I was on the outside looking in, 就好象我站在外面看裏面的猴戲yeah yeah 是的是的
In my dreams you are still here 在我的夢中妳依舊在那裏
Like you've always been 就好想我門在壹起的那段時光壹樣,
<同上?>
Oh yeah, my heart did time in Siberia
Was waiting for the lie to come true
'Cause it's all so dark and mysterious
When the one you want doesn't want you too
I gave myself away completely我已經車徹底的付出了我自己
But you just couldn't see me 但是,妳始終都看不到我
Though I was sleeping in your bed 雖然我門依舊同床***枕
'Cause someone else was on your mind
以為,另外壹個人擁有了妳的夢In your head占據了妳的思念!
When I came back she wasn't there當我回來的時候她已經走了
Just a note left on the stairs 只有壹張字條放在樓梯上面:
If you want to talk give me a call妳若是想我的話,就給我個電話吧!
My heart did time in Siberia這時我的心情只有曾在西波利亞服刑的人才可以了解
Was waiting for the lie to come true仍然在期待壹個謊言可以成為現實
'Cause it's all so dark and mysterious 因為這壹切都過於黑暗的神秘
When the one you want doesn't want you too當妳需要的那個人需要別人的時候
(二)Backstreet Boys >>> I Still …
who are you now
妳現在怎麽樣了
are you still the same or did you change somehow
是否和從前壹樣 抑或是不知何故的改變了?
what do you do
at this very moment when i think of you
在這個特別的時刻又想起了妳 妳還好嗎?
and when i'm looking back
我總是會囬想起我們的過去
how we were young and stupid
想起我們過去年輕與輕狂的日子
do you remember now
這些 妳是否依然記得
no matter how i fight it
我無時無刻不在與其作鬥爭
can't deny it
但我卻無法去拒絕它
just can't let you go
因為我僅僅希望妳不要 離開我身邊
i still need you
我依然需要妳
i still care about you
依然那麽的在乎妳
though everythings been said and done
即使逝去的已不復存在
i still feel you
但我依然能感覺到妳
like i'm right beside you
就像我壹直都在妳身邊
there's still no perfect you
只是妳 已不在
now look and then
still i'm moving on, i refuse to see
我依然在不停的赱 但卻不願意去下同樣的賭註
that i keep coming back
過去的都會在我記憶中不斷重現
and i'm stuck in the moment
於是我又立刻陷入回憶之中
and won't turn back to lie
不想再又壹次地 欺騙自己
i've tried to fight it
我想盡辦法去與其作鬥爭
can't deny it
但我卻無法拒絕
you don't even know that
這些 妳卻從來 不知道
i still need you
我依然需要妳
i still care about you
依然那麽的在乎妳
though everythings been said and done
即使逝去的已不復存在
i still feel you
但我依然能感覺到妳
like i'm right beside you
就像我壹直都在妳身邊
there's still no perfect you
只是妳 已不在
i wish i could find you
我多麽希望 能再壹次 遇見妳
just like you found me
就像妳當初遇見我壹樣
that i...will never let you go
然後 絕不會再讓妳離開我
though everything's been said and done
即使逝去的已無法重來
i still feel you
但我依然能感覺到妳
like i'm right beside you
就像我壹直都在妳身邊
there's still no perfect you
(三)as long as u love me.只要妳愛我就好
although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.孤獨壹直是我的朋友
i'm leaving my life in ur hands.自從妳離開我的生活
people say i'm crazy that i am blind.朋友說我瘋了太盲目
risking it all in a glance.激情總是短暫的
how you got me blind is still a mystery.妳為何能使我如此盲目仍是個謎
i can't get u out of my head.我就是無法忘了妳
don't care what is written in ur history.我不在乎妳過去的種種
as long as u're here with me.只要妳陪在我身邊
i don't care who u are.我不在乎妳是怎樣個人
where u're from.妳從那裏來
what u did.妳做過什麽
as long as u love me.只要妳愛我就好
who u are.妳是怎樣個人
where u're from.妳從那裏來
don't care what u did.我不在乎妳做過什麽
as long as u love me.只要妳愛我就好
every little thing that u have said done.所有妳說過的話和做過的事
feels like it's deep within me.都深深的烙印在我心裏
doesn't really matter if u're on the run.我甚至於不在乎妳是否就要逃開
it seems like we're meant 2 be.我以為我們是壹對的
i've tried 2 hide it so that no one knows.我試著把感情隱藏起來不讓任何人知道
but i guess it shows.但我無法不流露真情
when u look in 2 my eyes.當妳凝視著我時
what u did where u're comin from.妳做過什麽從那裏來
i don't care,as long as u love me,baby!我不在乎,只要妳愛我就好,寶貝!
i don't care.我不在乎
(四)everybody.每壹個人
rock ur body.擺動妳的身體
rock ur body right.盡情擺動妳的身體
backstreet's back alright.因為後街男孩回來了
alright!
oh my god we're back again.哇我們終於回來了
brothers,sisters,everybody sing.大家快跟我們壹起唱
we're gonna bring the flavor show u how.我們會教妳們如何去唱
i've gotta question for u.不過得妳們得先回答壹些問題
better answer now.最好就現在
am i original?我們是不是最經典的團體
yeah...當然
am i the only one?我們不是妳們的唯壹
am i sexual?我們是不是最性感的團體
am i everything u need?我們不是妳們最期待的團體
u better rock u body now.妳們最好跟著擺動妳們的身體
now throw ur hands up in the air.現在把妳的手向上舉
and wave'em around like u just don't care.不要在乎其他人只要自在地擺動
if you wanna party let me hear u yell.把夢盡情玩樂就讓我聽到妳們吆喝
'cause we've got it goin' on again.因為我們又要再次造成震撼
so everybody,everywhere.就是現在,每壹個人,無論妳在哪壹個方位
don't be afraid,don't have no fear.不要害怕,無須恐懼
gonna tell the world, make it understand.大聲告訴全世界,讓全世界知道
as long as there'll be music we'll be coming back again.有音樂的地方,後街男孩又回來了
backstreet's back.後街男孩又回來了
(五) I may run and hide我可能會逃跑
When you?0?7re screaming my name, alright 當妳尖聲叫出我(上蒼)的名字,
But let me tell you now但是現在讓我告訴妳
there are prices to fame, alright要成名要付出代價
All of our time spent in flashes of light而我們的壹生轉瞬即逝
All you people can?0?7t you see, can?0?7t you see所有的人妳們難道不能看到嗎
how your love?0?7s affecting our reality愛能夠改變現實
Everytime we?0?7re down每次我們失敗沮喪
you can make it right妳自己能讓他重新好起來
And that makes you larger than life而這讓妳比生命還偉大
looking at the crowd看那熙熙攘攘的人群
and I see your body sway, c?0?7mon我看到妳的身體搖擺,來吧(come on)!
Wishin I could thank you in a different way, c?0?7mon我希望能以另壹種方式感謝妳,來吧!
0?7Cause all of your time spent keeps us alive因為妳所有的時間做的是讓我們生存
(六)all i have to give我能給的全部
i don't know what he does to make u cry.我不知道他是如何把妳惹哭
but i'll be there to make u smile.但是我會逗妳開心的
i don't have a fancy car.我沒有名車
to get to u i'd walk a thousand miles.但我可以走千裏路去找妳
i don't care if he buys u nice things.我不在乎他送妳貴重的禮物
does his gifts come from the heart-i don't know…他是由衷得送給妳的嗎?-我不知道
but if u were my girl…但如果妳是我的女孩
i'd make it so that we'd never be apart.我會全心全意讓我們長相守廝守
chorus:
but my love is all i have to give.我所能付出的是我全心全意的愛
without u i don't think i can live.失去妳我就活不下去
i wish i could give the world 2 u…but我希望把全世界送給妳-但
love is all i have 2 give.我所能付出的是我全心全意的愛
when u talk-does it seem like he's not.當妳跟他說話時
even listening to a word you say?他是否真的用心聆聽
that's okay,babe,just tell me ur problems.如果沒有,妳可以告訴我
i'll try my best 2 kiss them all away…我會盡力解妳的憂愁
does he leave when you need him the most?當妳最需要他時,他是否都不在身邊
does his friends get all ur time?他是否重友輕妳
baby please…i'm on my knees寶貝,妳知道我在祈求
praying 4 the day that u'll be mine.祈求有壹天,妳將會是我的
(chorus)
bridge:
to u…hey girl,i don't want u 2 cry no more-inside.對妳-嘿女孩,我不要妳再在心中哭泣
all the money in the world could never add up 2 all the love.全世界的財富都加起來也比不過我對妳的愛
i have inside…i love u.我愛妳