當前位置:吉日网官网 - 紀念幣收藏 - 喜歡jim carrey ,金凱利的朋友進來留下幾句他經典的臺詞吧~~ 謝謝啦

喜歡jim carrey ,金凱利的朋友進來留下幾句他經典的臺詞吧~~ 謝謝啦

很喜歡他 ,列出我壹下想到的三個片子吧《楚門的世界》《變相怪傑》《美麗心靈的永恒陽光》

《楚門的世界》——

Truman: Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Truman:假如再也見不到妳,就祝妳下午好,晚上好,晚安!

Sylvia: Look at what you've done to him!

Sylvia: 看看妳都對他作了什麽!

Christof: I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

Christof:我給了Truman過正常生活的機會。而妳所生活的世界,是壹個病態的世界。

Network Executive: For God's sake, Chris! The whole world is watching. We can't let him die in front of a live audience!

Network Executive: 看在上帝的份上,Chris!全世界都看著呢。我們不能讓他當眾死亡!

Christof: He was born in front of a live audience.

Christof:但他當眾出生.

Truman Burbank: Was nothing real?

Truman:壹切都是假的?

Christof: You were real. That's what made you so good to watch...

Christof:妳是真的,大家都愛看妳……

《變相怪傑》—— Stanley Ipkiss:(looking wistfully at the poster of Tina)She'll never be mine...

史丹利:(滿懷期望的看著蒂娜的海報)她永遠不會屬於我……

(He turns and sees the mask lying on the sofa. Slowly, he walks over to it and holds it... )

(轉身看著沙發上的面具。他緩緩地走近,拿起它。)

Stanley Ipkiss: (throwing it over the sofa)No way.

史丹利:(把面具扔在沙發後)不可能的。

(Walks away, then jumps over the sofa)

(走開,後又跳到沙發後)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mask: Ooh, somebody stop me!

摩登大聖:誰來阻止我!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Thugs shoot at the Mask)

(匪徒對摩登大聖開槍)

The Mask: Did you miss me?

摩登大聖:妳又沒打中我嗎?

(Takes a drink, and the liquid pours out through holes in his body)

(喝了壹口,水從他身上的槍眼冒出來)

The Mask: I GUESS NOT!

摩登大聖:我想妳沒有!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tina kicks him and scampers away)

(對蒂娜說了壹堆下流話之後蒂娜踢了他並跑開了)

The Mask: (squeaky voice) She is so coy.

摩登大聖:(尖刺的聲音)她很害羞。

The Mask: (deep voice)I love it!

摩登大聖:(低沈的聲音)我就喜歡這樣的!

《美麗心靈的永恒陽光》這個我最喜歡——

Joel: Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.

喬爾:壹成不變的談話是最沒有意義的交流。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clementine: This is it, Joel. It's going to be gone soon.

克萊門泰:這就是,喬爾,就是不久將都會消失。

Joel: I know.

喬爾:我知道。

Clementine: What do we do?

克萊門泰:我們該做什麽?

Joel: Enjoy it.

喬爾:享受它。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Clementine and Joel have broken into an empty house on the Montauk beach]

Joel: I think we should go.

喬爾:我想我們該走了。

Clementine: No, it's our house! Just tonight...

克萊門泰:不,這是我們的房子!就在今晚...

[she looks at an envelope on the counter]

Clementine: ...we're David and Ruth Laskin. Which one do you want to be? I'd like to be Ruth, but I can be flexible.

克萊門泰:...我們是大衛和盧斯·拉斯金。妳想當這其中的哪壹個?我想當盧斯,但是我還可以改變。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howard: He's gone off the map!

霍華德:他在地圖上消失了!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joel: Is there any risk of brain damage?

喬爾:這樣對大腦有損傷的危險嗎?

Howard: Well, technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but on a par with a night of heavy drinking. Nothing you'll miss.

霍華德:好的,從技術上來說,手術是對大腦的損傷,但這就等同於壹晚上的酗酒。妳不會損失任何東西。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick: You know that girl we did last week? The one with the potatoes.

帕特裏克:妳知道我們上個星期做的那個女孩嗎?帶著馬鈴薯的那個。

Stan: That girl? Yeah, that's this guy's girl.

斯坦:那個女孩?是的,那是這家夥的女友。

Patrick: Yeah.

帕特裏克:是的。

Stan: Right... Was. Took care of that.

斯坦:對...曾經是。小心照顧好那個。

Patrick: Well uh, I kind of fell in love with her that night.

帕特裏克:好的哈,那個晚上我好像有點愛上她了。

Stan: What? You little fuck!

斯坦:什麽?妳有點可惡!

Patrick: What?

帕特裏克:什麽?

Stan: She was unconscious, man.

斯坦:她那是毫無知覺,男人。

Patrick: Well, she was beautiful and... I stole a pair of her panties as well.

帕特裏克:好的,她很漂亮而且...我還偷了她的壹些襯褲。

Stan: Jesus!

斯坦:天啊!

Patrick: What? It's not like - I mean they were clean and all.

帕特裏克:什麽?這不像-我是說它們都很幹凈完整。

Stan: Don't tell me this stuff! I don't wanna hear this shit!

斯坦:不要和我說這事情!我不想聽這些垃圾!

呵呵樓上不用謝了,跑到妳樓下來了!

  • 上一篇:讓妳看了千年的女明星有哪些?
  • 下一篇:中國名人案例材料不少於250字。
  • copyright 2024吉日网官网