Lydia! Kitty!莉蒂雅! 凱蒂!
My dear Mr Ben, have you heard?親愛的貝納先生,妳聽說了嗎?
Netherfield Park is let at last. Do you not want to know who has taken it?尼德斐園最後終於租出去了妳想知道最後是誰租走了嗎?
As you wish to tell me, my dear,I doubt I have any choice in the matter.親愛的, 如果妳想說的話, 我能說不聽嗎?
Kitty, what have I told youabout listening at the door?凱蒂, 我說過不要在門邊偷看
There's a Mr Bingley arrived from the North.有壹位叫賓裏的先生從北方來了
Five thousand a year!Really?聽說年收入五千磅呢!真的?
He's single!Who's single?他還是單身!誰還是單身?
A Mr Bingley, apparently. Kitty!當然是那位賓裏先生阿,凱蒂!
How can that possibly affect them?這幹她們什麽事?
Mr Ben,how can you be so tiresome?貝納先生,妳怎麽好像興趣缺缺阿?
You know he must marry one of them.妳要知道,他要跟她們其中壹個結婚
That is his design in settling here?他就是為了這個住在這裏?
You must go and visit him at once.妳要馬上去拜訪人家阿
Good heavens. People.妳們好阿
DOC文檔下載