I thought you went home.
上周我聽了壹場音樂會,這是我聽過的最好的音樂會。
I went to a concert last week. It was the best convert I've been to.
昨天下午等所有的學生交了卷我才離開。
I did not leave school until all the students handed in their test papers yesterday afternoon.
我們還沒有找到座位電影就開始了。
The film began before we had found our seats.
我們剛離開晚會,天就開始下雨了。
It started raining as soon as I left the party.
要認真對待那個問題。
That problem should be taken care of seriously.
這種陳舊的方式必須廢棄。
The old method has to be abolished (abandoned).
廚房裏煙霧彌漫。
The kitchen is filled with smog.
此藥應在飯後服用。
This medicine should be taken after a meal.
這裏的資源幾乎沒有利用過。
The resources here are hardly developed.
英譯漢:
I heard him say good-bye to his friends.
我聽到他在向朋友們道別。
The money from her aunt enables Jane to buy the house.
簡用姑姑給她的錢買了房子。
Obviously, television has both advantages and disadvantages.
顯然電視既有優點也有缺點。
This is a rewarding business venture.
這是壹項回報不錯的商業投資。
What do you do in your leisure time?
妳業余時間做什麽?
We had hardly left the party when it began to rain.
我們剛離開晚會,天就開始下雨了。
The First World War broke out in 1914.
第壹次世界大戰於1914年爆發。
Alice said that she was going to spend the weekends in the countryside.
艾麗絲說她將在鄉下過周末。
The film began before we had found our seats.
我們還沒有找到座位電影就開始了。
I have bought a Chinese-English dictionary.
我帶來了壹本漢英字典。