1、give ... a like / thumb-up 點贊
I'll give that a like.我要去給那點個贊。
I'll give him a thumb-up. ([θ?m ?p])我要給他點個贊。
2、(微信)朋友圈?Moments / Friend?Circle
She likes posting her selfies on her Moments.?她喜歡在朋友圈曬自拍照。
Do you like to post something on Moments?妳喜歡發朋友圈嗎?
His status updates are all over my moments.他發的狀態把我的朋友圈刷屏了。
擴展資料社交用語英文表達
1、關註follow
I can't decide if I should follow my ex-boyfriend on a microblog.
我無法決定是否應該在微博上關註我前任男友。
2、取消關註unfollow
You can choose to simply unfollow those users,block them or report the accounts to Twitter,as well-all with just one click.
只需點擊壹下鼠標,妳就可以選擇取消關註、屏蔽那些用戶或向推特舉報那些賬號。
3、粉絲follower
Did I tell you Victoria Beckham has just become my follower?
我有告訴妳貝嫂剛成為我的粉絲嗎?
4、分享share
Lots of parents share cute photos of their babies on social media sites.
很多父母在社交媒體網站上分享自己孩子的萌照。
5、回復reply
We try to reply to all online inquiries within a week.
我們爭取在壹周內回復所有在線問詢。回復reply
6、轉發repost/retweet
This is so useful I am going to repost it.
這個太有用了我得轉發。
7、評論comment
Why don't you comment?
妳為什麽不評論下呢?