當前位置:吉日网官网 - 紀念幣收藏 - 酒店總臺有那些禮貌用語

酒店總臺有那些禮貌用語

歡迎和問候語:

1) Good morning(afternoon, evening),sir(madam).

早上(下午、晚上) 好,先生(夫人) 。

2) How do you do ?

您好!(初次見面)

How do you do ?

您好!

Glad to meet you .

很高興見到您。

3) How are you ?

您好嗎?

Fine ,thanks. And you ?

好的,謝謝。您呢?

4) Welcome to our hotel(restaurant, shop).

歡迎您到我們賓館(餐廳、商店) 來。

5) Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .

願您在我們賓館過得愉快。

6) I hope you will enjoy your stay with us .

希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。

(客人剛入店時)

I hope you are enjoying your stay with us .

希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。

(客人在飯店逗留期間)

I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us .

希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。

(客人離店時)

7) Have a good time !

祝您過得愉快!

電話用語:

8) This is XX Hotel, Front Desk. .

Can I help you ?

xx大酒店,前廳。您找誰?

9) Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number.

對不起,我撥錯號了。

10) May I speak to your General Manager?

能和妳們總經理說話嗎?

Speaking.

我就是。

11) Sorry. He is not in at the moment .

對不起,他現在不在。

Would you like to leave a message ?

您要留口信嗎?

12) Pardon ?

I beg your pardon ?

對不起,請再說壹遍好嗎?

祝賀語:

13) Congratulations! 祝賀您!

14) Happy birthday! 生日快樂!

15) Happy New Year! 新年快樂!

16) Merry Christmas! 聖誕快樂!

17) Have a nice holiday! 節日快樂!

18) Wish you every success! 祝您成功!

答謝和答應語:

19) Thank you (very much).

謝謝您(非常感謝) 。

20) Thank you for your advice(information, help).

感謝您的忠告(信息、幫助) 。

21) It’s very kind of you .

謝謝,您真客氣。

22) You are welcome.

不用謝。

23) Not at all .

Don’t mention it .

不用謝。

24) It’s my pleasure .

很高興為您服務。

With pleasure .

My pleasure .

25) I am at your service.

樂意為您效勞。

26) Thank you for staying in our hotel.

感謝您在我們飯店下榻。

道歉語:

27) I’m sorry . 很抱歉。

28) Excuse me . 對不起。

29) I’m sorry . It’s my fault . 對不起,那是我的過錯。

30) Sorry to have kept you waiting . 對不起,讓您久等了。

31) Sorry to interrupt you . 對不起,打擾您了。

32) I’m sorry about this. 對此表示歉意。

33) I apologize for this. 我為此道歉。

34) That’s all right . 沒關系。

35) Let’s forget it . 算了吧。

征詢語:

36) Can(May ) I help you ? 我能幫您什麽嗎?

Yes ,please . 好的。

37) What can I do for you ? 我能為您幹點什麽嗎?

38) Is there anything I can do for you ? 有什麽我能為您效勞的?

39) Just a moment , please . 請稍等壹下。

40) May I use your phone ? 我能借用您的電話嗎?

Yes ,of course . 當然可以。

Certainly . 當然可以。

指路用語:

41) Go upstairs/downstairs 上樓/下樓

42) It’s on the second(third) floor. 在二(三) 樓

43) Excuse me. Where is the washroom 對不起,請問盥洗室(電梯) 在哪兒?

(restroom,elevator)

This way ,please. 請這邊走。

44) Turn left/right. 往左(右) 轉。

45) It’s in the lobby near the main entrance. 在大廳*近大門。

46) It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor. 在地下室走廊盡頭。

提醒用語:

47) Mind(Watch) your step. 請走好。

48) Please be careful. 請當心。

49) Please don’t leave anything behind. 請別遺忘您的東西.

50) Don’t worry. 別擔心。

51) Take it easy. 放心好了。

52) Please don’t smoke here. 請不要在這裏抽煙。

告別語:

53) Goodbye. 再見.

54) See you later. 等會見。

55) Good night. 晚安。

56) See you tomorrow. 明天見。

57) Goodbye and thank you for coming. 再見,謝謝您的光臨。

58) Goodbye and hope to see you again. 再見,希望再見到您。

59) Have a nice trip! 壹路平安!

60) Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck! 祝您旅途愉快!

前廳部

(61) Have you a reservation?

您預訂過嗎?

(62) May I have your name and room number?

您能告訴我您的名字與房間號碼嗎?

(63) Here is your room key.

給您房間鑰匙。

(64) Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.

請去那邊帳臺付款。

(65) Are these your baggage? May I take them for you?

這些是您的行李嗎?我來幫您拿,好嗎?

(66) I’m afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date.

對不起,我們飯店那壹天的客房全部訂滿了。

(67) Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you.

您要的那壹日房間已經確認了。我們期待著為您服務。

(68) I’ll cancel Mr Bell’s reservation from February 27th for three nights.

我將取消BELL先生從2月27日開始3個晚上的預訂。

我們期待著下壹次為您服務。

(69) May I reconfirm your departure date?

我可以再次確認您的離店日期嗎?

(70) I’m sorry, madam. We don’t have any vacancy at the moment.

對不起,小姐,我們現在沒有空房間。

(71) How many pieces of luggage do you have?

請問您有幾件行李?

(72) Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?

您包裏有貴重或易碎物品嗎?

(73) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s Desk..

您可以去收款處兌換錢。

(74) Could you take a message for her, please?

妳能不能為我給她留信口信?

(75) Just a moment, please, sir. I’ll put you through.

請稍等壹下,先生。我馬上為您接通。

(76) For outside calls, please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone, press the number you want.

打外線請先按9,聽到聲響後再按您所要的號碼。

(77) How would you like to make payment, sir.

先生,請問您將如何付款?

(78) Here is your change and receipt, sir. I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.

先生,這是您的找錢和收據。我馬上叫行李員上去取您的行李。

(79) The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others should be at your expense..

您的房費將由接待單位支付,而雜費則應由您自己付。

(80) How many copies do you need?

您要復印幾份?

(81) Can you give me your fax number, sir?

請您告訴我您的傳真號碼好嗎?

(82) When can I pick it up?

我什麽時間能取?

管家部

(83) Housekeeping. May I come in?

客房服務員,我可以進來嗎?

(84) Leave your laundry in the laundry bay behind the bathroom door.

請把要洗的東西放在浴室門後的洗衣袋中。

(85) I hope I’m not disturbing you.

我希望沒有打擾您。

(86) One moment, madam. I’ll bring them to you right away.

等壹會,夫人。我馬上送來。

(87) I’ll show you to your room. Would you come this way?

我帶您去您的房間。請這邊走好嗎?

(88) I’m sorry to disturb you, sir, but we would like to clean the room. May we do it now?

對不起,打擾您了,先生。我們想現在打掃房間,可以嗎?

(89) I’m sorry, sir, but could you wait another 20 minutes, please?

對不起,先生, 但您能再等20分鐘嗎?

(90) Could you bring me some more towels, please?

妳能不能再給我拿幾條毛巾來?

(91) Yes, madam. I’ll bring them to your room at once.

好的,夫人,我馬上給您送來。

(92) The hotel provides free shoe shining service for its guests.

酒店為住店客人提供免費擦鞋服務。

(93) I’m terribly sorry. I do wish we had known it earlier.

非常對不起。要是我們早點知道就好了。

(94) There’s something wrong with the toilet.

抽水馬桶出毛病了。

(95) I’ll inform the Engineering Department right now.

我馬上就通知工程部。

(96) Good evening, sir. Your laundry is ready. Would you see if they are all right?

晚上好,先生。您送洗的衣服洗好了,請您查看壹下是否滿意?

(97) Please sign on the laundry list, madam.

小姐,主須送洗衣服單上簽字。

(98) Pardon, madam. I’m afraid I don’t follow.

請原諒,太太,我沒有聽明白您說什麽。

(99) May I know her nationality, British or American?

我可以知道她的國籍嗎,英國人還是美國人?

(100) When did you lose it?

您什麽時候丟失的?

(101) Can you give us details of your…?

請您詳細描述壹下您的……好嗎?

(102) We’ll try everything we can to look for it for you.

我們將盡壹切可能替您尋找失物。

(103) I’m sorry to hear that. Shall we search the room once again?

聽到這件事我深表遺憾,我們在房間裏找壹遍好嗎?

(104) I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll ask a repairman to come to your room at once.

很抱歉聽您這麽說。我馬上叫修理工到您房間來。

餐飲部

(105) Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir?

請坐,給您菜單。先生,您要點菜嗎?

(106) Would you like to have coffee or tea?

您要喝咖啡還是茶?

(107) Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?

您用餐時需要喝點酒嗎?

(108) Service hours are: 7:00-9:00a.m.for breakfast…

餐廳供應時間是:早上7點到9點…

(109) Here is the bill. Please sign it.

這是您的帳單,請簽字。

(110) What time would you like your table?

您什麽時候來用餐。

(111) Would you like to sit by the window?

請問您是否喜歡坐在*窗的位子?

(112) May I suggest that you wait in the bar?

我建議您去酒吧等候,好嗎?

(113) Here is your Beggar’s Chicken.

您的叫化子雞來了。

(114) That’s all for your dishes. If you want anything else, just call me. Please enjoy yourself.

您的菜上齊了。如果您還要什麽,請叫我。祝您就餐愉快。

(115) I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.

我上錯湯了,真抱歉。

(116) How do you like the fish cooked this way?

您覺得魚這樣燒怎麽樣?

(117) The buffet is over there, please help yourself.

自助餐在那邊,請隨意了取用。

(118) How would you like your eggs?

您喜歡雞蛋怎樣燒?

(119) Our buffet serves rich Chinese and Western food and also various kinds of salads, cakes and fruit.

自助餐廳食品豐富,有中式食品、西式食品,還有各式色拉、糕點和水果。

(120) Room service. Can I help you?

送餐服務。有什麽事要我們辦嗎?

(121) I’m terribly sorry, sir. There is a mistake on the bill.

太對不起了,先生。帳單上出了壹點錯。

(122) Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or request.

如果有什麽問題或要求,請即與我們聯系,不必客氣。

(123) There are several ways of paying for the drinks.

飲料費的收付方法有幾種。

(124) The exchange rate today is … for… RMB.

今天的兌換率是…兌換…人民幣。

(125) I’ll need your signature and room number.

我需要您的簽名和您的房號。

銷售用語

(126) What kind of rooms(food) would you like to have ? 您需要什麽樣的房間(菜) ?

(127) Here is a brochure of our hotel . 這是介紹我們酒店的小冊子。

(128) We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount . 我們給您九折優惠。

(129) We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts . 我們給陪同提供免費早餐。

(130) We accept your terms . 我們接受您的條件。

公關用語

(131) May I introduce myself ? 讓我介紹我自己。

(132) May I present you a little souvenir ? 請接受我們的壹點小紀念品。

(133) Let’s drink to our friendship ! 為我們的友誼幹杯。

(134) Let’s propose a toast to the health of our guests !建議為在座客人的健康幹杯。

(135) Cheers ! 幹杯!

征求意見用語

(136) How do you like Chinese food ? 您喜歡中國菜嗎?

(137) What do you think of our service ? 您對我們的服務有什麽意見?

(138) Thank you for your comments(compliment , suggestions).

謝謝您給我們提的意見(贊揚、建議) 。

(139) I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations . 這是違反飯店的規章制度。

(140) In our hotel we don’t accept tips . 我們飯店是不收小費的。

It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well. 我們為客人服務好感到高興。

Thank you all the same . 然而,還是要謝謝您。

(141) I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage . 您必須賠償。

(142) Thank you for telling us about it . 謝謝您告訴我們。

I’ll look into the matter right away . 我馬上去處理這事。

(143) I assure you it won’t happen again . 我保證此類事不會再發生。

(144) Please don’t worry ,sir (madam) . 先生(夫人) ,請不必擔憂。

I’ll send someone up to your room right away . 我馬上派人到您的房間去。

(145) I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my best . 我不能保證,但我會盡力而為。

商場用語

(146) What can I show you? 您要買什麽?

(147) How do you like fashion(color , size , design)? 您喜歡這種款式(顏色、尺寸、圖案) 嗎?

(148) The extra large size of this color is out of stock .

這種顏色的特大號已經賣完了。

Please try us again tomorrow .

請明天再來看看。

(149) They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) yuan RMB. You may pay in cash or with credit card .

Please pay at the cashier’s .

***計175元人民幣。您可以付現金也可以用信用卡。請到帳臺付款。

(150) You have made a good choice .

您真會買東西。

you have very good taste .

您眼力真好。

希望回答對妳有用

  • 上一篇:適合孩子的書
  • 下一篇:銀飾品是不是含銀量越高越容易氧化變黑
  • copyright 2024吉日网官网