妳真是太好了,請我來做客。
bI'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?
劉先生,您能來我很高興,請上坐。這是壹次家常便飯,請大家別客氣。劉先生,要吃點雞肉嗎?
aThank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
讞謝,這是我第壹次來中餐館,請給我講講中國菜的不同特色好嗎?
bGenerally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
壹般來講,廣東菜清淡壹些;上海菜比較油膩:湖南菜香味濃,辣味很重。
aChinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
中國菜做得很精細,色、香、味俱全。
bMr. liu, would you care for another helping?
劉先生,再來壹點吧?
aNo more, thank you. I'm quite full.
不啦,謝謝。我已經夠飽了。
bDid you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎麽樣?
aIt's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
好久沒有吃過這樣美味的飯萊了。這頓飯萊太豐盛了。
bI'm so glad you like it.
妳能喜歡,我不勝榮幸。
aThank you very much for your hospitality.
謝謝妳的盛情款待。
精品推薦
標題:晚飯做什麽吃?作者:Miyo分類:美食話題
a.My dear, what's for supper?
親愛的,晚飯做什麽吃?
b.Red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.
紅燒鯉魚和鮮蘑油菜。
瀏覽:50892收藏:0好評:252差評:286添加時間:2014-12-24
收藏
標題:上錯菜了作者:Miyo分類:美食話題
a.Waiter, can you come here for a moment?
服務員,能過來壹下嗎?
b.Yes, is there something wrong?
好的,有什麽問題嗎?
瀏覽:39152收藏:0好評:172差評:170添加時間:2014-12-24
收藏
標題:最近的自動取款機在哪兒作者:Miyo分類:問路場景
a.Pam, where's the closest ATM?
帕姆,最近的自動取款機在哪兒?
b.It's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?
不遠,妳看到那邊的那個黃色建築了嗎?