It waits to be lifted in the night
我靈魂的憂傷是新娘的面紗,
等候著在午夜被掀開。
②leave no trace of wings in the air,
but I am glad I have had my flight.
天空中沒有留下鳥的痕跡,但我已飛過
③let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves
生如夏花般絢爛,死如秋葉般靜美
④If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars
如果妳因失去了太陽而流淚,那麽妳也將失去群星了
⑤。
O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my
words
世界上的壹隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下妳們的足印在我的文字裏
⑥Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
有壹次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。
我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。
⑦I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩。
⑧There’s no place like home.
世界上再沒有地方像家壹樣。
⑨ If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.
如果我們註定要再次見面,那我們就會再見。
⑩ Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.
有些鳥是永遠都關不住的,因為它們的每壹片羽毛上,都閃爍著自由的光輝。
11;.我愛妳不是因為妳是誰,而是我在妳面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.
12;隨風而去
Gone with the wind..
13 不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
Don‘t try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.
14;妳看不見妳自己,妳所看見的只是妳的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
15;我不能選擇那最好的。是那最好的選擇我。
I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
16:我的存在,對我是壹個永久的神奇,這就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life
17:綠樹長到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑啞的大地發出的渴望的聲音。
The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
18:鳥兒願為壹朵雲。雲兒願為壹只鳥。
The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.
19: 憂思在我的心裏平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。
sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees
20Don`t cry because it is over,smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣.微笑吧,為妳的曾經擁有.
21:And forever has no end.
永永遠遠,永無止境.
##############################################################
自己設計。。呃。。我沒才,我覺得用壹些經典的也不錯。現在很多人都是自己亂設計的,反而沒有什麽美感,有的錯誤讓人覺得無語。
以上有的是泰戈爾的詩句,有時是很經典的英語臺詞。
如果是qq簽名,就選短壹點的。希望對妳有用處。