我能在壓力下工作,並能與同事和諧相處。
I have strong organizational skills.
我的組織能力很強。
In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?
我公司雇用妳有什麽好處?
I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
我覺得我的技術背景對妳們有用。
I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.
我有足夠的知識推廣貴公司的產品。
I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
我對這個市場非常熟悉並有許多客戶,我認為貴公司能從中獲益。
Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright person.
貴公司能通過雇用壹個充滿活力、聰明的年輕人獲益。
I know I am the right person for this job.
我知道我是最適合這個工作的。
What are your salary expectations?
妳對薪水有什麽要求?
I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.
我希望是貴公司對壹個具有我這種經驗和教育背景的人所付的標準薪資。
Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
我們能不能談壹談我在貴公司需要承擔的責任?我覺得工資應該與工作的責任緊密相關的。
面試英語情景對話二
A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.
請介紹壹下妳自己。
B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai,I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.
我叫David, 住在上海,出身於1980年。我的專業是電子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you thinkyou have?
妳認為妳有怎樣的性格?
B: Well, I approach things veryenthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm veryorganized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做壹半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
妳的弱點和優點是什麽?
B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker,however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public.I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.
嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?
妳有執照或資格證書嗎?
B: I have a driver's license, and I am aCPA (Certified Public Accountant).
我有駕駛執照,我是註冊會計師。
A: How do you relate to others?
妳和別人相處如何?
B: I'm very co-operative and have goodteamwork spirit.
我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。