當前位置:吉日网官网 - 傳統美德 - 關於中國節日的英語對話 急~~~~~~

關於中國節日的英語對話 急~~~~~~

1.春節A: Happy New Year!

A: 新年快樂!B: Uh...I'm a bit confused; New Year's Day was over weeks ago.

B: 嗯……我有點搞迷糊了,新年不是幾周前就過去了嗎?A: You must be kidding! It is Chinese New Year, silly!

A: 妳在開什麽玩笑啊!我是說春節,妳這傻瓜!B: Oh right, it slipped my mind. Why do you celebrate two New Years?

B: 喔,對了,我都忘了。妳們為什麽要慶祝兩個新年啊?A: Chinese New Year is according to the lunar calendar. Chinese have been celebrating New Years in this fashion for thousands of years.

A: 春節是根據農歷而定的。中國人慶祝這個節日的習俗已經延續幾千年了。B: I noticed that our company was very empty the past couple of days.

B: 我發現這幾天我們公司裏空蕩蕩的。A: That is because everyone goes home for Chinese New Year; it is a family holiday, not so much a party holiday. Would you like to come to my house for New Year's Dinner?

A: 因為大家都回家過年啦,這是個家庭團聚的日子,不太屬於狂歡的節日。妳想要到我家吃年夜飯嗎?B: Of course. Will you set off firecrackers?

B: 當然好啊,妳們會放鞭炮嗎?A: Naturally, but the most important thing that we do during New Years is to eat! So make sure to bring your appetite!

A: 會啊,不過過年期間最重要的事情就是吃,所以準備好大吃壹頓哦! 2.中秋節:A.Today is Mid-Autumn Festival.

今天是中秋節?

A. What's that?

什麽是中秋節?

B. It is a traditional Chinese holiday. It falls on the 15th day of the eighth moon according to the lunar calendar.

是壹個傳統中國節日, 農歷的八月十五日.

A. What do you do on Moon Festival ?

中秋節做什麽呢?

B. It's a time for family reunion. 58en.com

是全家團圓的日子.

A. Any traditional food ?(Any special food?)

有沒有什麽傳統的(或特別的) 食物?

B. Yes, we eat moon cake for dessert.

有, 我們吃月餅當甜點.

提問人的追問 2011-03-06 20:08 很不錯啊,請問還有沒有其他的呢?越多越好~ 檢舉 我的補充 2011-03-06 20:16 3.元宵節:Jack: Yuanxiao Jie? What's that? 元宵節?那是什麽?Tracy: It's a traditional Chinese festival. It's also called the Lantern Festival. 是中國的壹個傳統節日,也叫燈籠節。 Jack: How is it related to lantern? 跟燈籠有什麽關系呢? Tracy: On the night of the festival, people go on streets with a variety of lanterns. 元宵節的晚上,人們會提著各式各樣的燈籠上街。 Jack: Oh, that must be fun. 噢,肯定很有趣。 Tracy: Yeah. 是的。 Jack: On which day does the Lantern Festival? 元宵節在哪天呢? Tracy: It's on the 15th of the first month of the Chinese New Year. 中國農歷的元月15日。 Jack: What are those balls? 這些小球是什麽? Tracy: Yuanxiao. 元宵。 ack: Yuanxiao? What's that? 元宵?元宵是什麽? Tracy: It's the special food for the Lantern Festival. 是元宵節的食品。 Jack: I see. 明白了。 Tracy: And it's made with sticky rice flour filled with sweet stuffing. 是用糯米和甜餡做的。 Jack Oh, that must be delicious. 噢,壹定很好吃。 Tracy: Yeah, and Yuanxiao symbolizes family unity, completeness and happiness. 是的,而且元宵還象征著家庭團圓、完整和幸福。

  • 上一篇:八角籠的意義
  • 下一篇:澳門有什麽歷史悠久的面食?
  • copyright 2024吉日网官网